[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 12, Issue 103

chris gamble chris.gamble at cpbinc.com
Fri Jul 15 17:28:18 MST 2005

Interesting story. I was following up any wild goose chase i could to find
a resolution including cleaning dust out of the machine. At 4 pm I plugged
the line in and called for the sake of luck, and it was back to working.

In the mean time, thanks for the troubleshooting advice. I will keep this
in my log book so I have the steps for next time something goes awry.

Message: 6