[Asterisk-Users] 2 TDM04B In Asterisk at home

Mark Edwards mark.p.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 14:31:51 MST 2005

Can we assume the following?
 1. You have eliminated the possibility of a card fault (i.e. tested all
ports on all cards in both a single and a dual configuration)
2. you have confirmed the support of the MB for PCI 2.2 in all slots
3. You have removed any other cards in the bus (that it is possible and
practical to do)
4. you have eliminated any interrupt conflicts
5. Config and drivers are all set up correctly.
 It might also be of help to post the output of ztcfg -d 255 -vv
 cheers,
 Mark

 On 7/16/05, Chris Gamble <Chris.Gamble at cpbinc.com> wrote:

> I have seen various other problems with the cards not detected, but I seem
> to suffer a different fate. The system boots and recognizes fine, but when I
> call in from an external line, all I hear is a horrible static. The system
> works fine when only 1 card is present. I have already moved the new card to
> a different pci slot. Any suggestions on what I have done?
>
> THanks,

regards,

Mark P. Edwards
FWD: 667917