[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 on Asterisk?

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Thu Jul 14 06:47:21 MST 2005

much discusions in this forum about phone recommendation....
seems that favorites are cisco, polycom, sipura, snom, uniden and zultys
(alphabetical order ;-)
I like vendor independace and maximum interoberability, so polycom,
cisco/sipura are not my favorites, also talking to zultys can't be
direct, but via partner,
there is left uniden and snom, my favorit is currently snom 360 :-)
PJ