[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 on Asterisk?

Tom Rymes trymes at rymesheating.com
Thu Jul 14 06:36:08 MST 2005

Michael,

The Cisco phones are excellent. However, configuring your first one
will be a bit of a learning curve, but your second, third, etc. will
be relatively easy. You may want to consider the 7940 as well,
considering that it is cheaper, and that you most likely will not
need 6 line appearances on the phone (Then again, you might....)

Tom