[Asterisk-Users] Plzzzzz tell me how to register users in oh323.conf

Adeel Ali onlyfateen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 06:34:24 MST 2005

Assalam Alaikum
                              i m using oh323.conf n i m calling netmeeting/SJPhone using

Dial(oh323/IP address of netmeeting or anysoftphone )

how can i call any extension .... first of all tell me how to register a uid n password there .... let's say i've a user

type=friend
username=adeel
secret=adeel
context=incoming
mailbox=31

plz plz plzzzzzz send me just a sample oh323.conf n related portion of extesions.conf
containg above info ....