[Asterisk-Users] Pushing new firmware to Snom 190

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Tue Jul 12 07:51:22 MST 2005

Thanks for replying. Frustrating, didn't work. Set it to update
automatically, and made an HTML page consisting of:

<pre>
bootloader:
firmware: http://www.snom.com/download/snom190-3.56m-SIP-j.bin
</pre>

Added the HTML page to a webserver I control, and added it's URL to the
"Setting URL" field. Rebooted. Didn't update.

Also added http://www.snom.com/download/snom190-3.56m-SIP-j.bin to Software
Update > Firmware field, hit Load, nothing. System Information yields:

Version-Code: snom190-SIP 3.44

-but-

Firmware: http://www.snom.com/download/snom190-3.56m-SIP-j.bin

Phones that I have sucessfully updated when I am physically present to press
the OK button yield:

Version-Code: snom190-SIP 3.56m

Firmware: http://www.snom.com/download/snom190-3.56m-SIP-j.bin

Anyone got any other ideas? tia