[Asterisk-Users] Unable to dial certain calls

JP Russell asterisk at jpruss.com
Tue Jul 12 09:28:15 MST 2005

Thanks for the response.

I added the glaw when it wasn't working so just removing
it won't resolve the issue.

I have the congestion entries in there to prevent dialing
certain types of paid lines and mobile phones in The
Netherlands.  I will route mobile phone calls to another
provider at a later stage.  Nonetheless, calls to The
Netherlands are working properly, it is calls to the US
that are not going through.

I will remove the glaw line as you suggest and also add
disallow=all and allow=gsm as Rich Adamson suggested,
perhaps all together it will help.