[Asterisk-Users] Incoming calls from BudgetPhone.nl

Rene Kluwen rene.kluwen at chimit.nl
Sun Jul 10 11:42:16 MST 2005

Same here,

Audio quality is ok. SIP registration sucks. The helpdesk makes me believe
that it is a problem on my side: "Your asterisk doesn't respond to a sip
request in time". But I have no problems with any other provider, except
with Budgetphone. I am not even getting a SIP request, so how do I respond
to it?

Rene Kluwen
Chimit