[Asterisk-Users] Incoming calls from BudgetPhone.nl

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sun Jul 10 10:34:53 MST 2005

On 19:16, Sun 10 Jul 05, Peter Raaijmaker wrote:
> (this time with subject....)
>
> Hello,
>
> I?m trying to get Asterisk to accept incoming calls from budgetphone.nl.
> When I dial my budgetphone nr on a PSTN KPN line it immediately gives a busy
> tone.
> I tried X-lite, which worked perfect, so my modem (with nat) probably is not
> the problem.
> I did a sip debug and got the following output.
> Because I?m new to Asterisk I can?t get the error why this is not working.
> To me it all looks fine, no warnings or what so ever?
> ?
> The settings in sip.conf and extensions.conf are identical to those of
> http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Talkin2ya
> ?
> Does anyone know what I?m doing wrong????
> ?

Can you show us the relevant part in sip.conf and
extensions.conf. It is working fine here (cept for audio
quality and stability of the sip registration, I'm trashing
them soon)
If you post it I can compare it with my setup and maybe that
will show us what's going wrong on your setup
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info