[Asterisk-Users] Incoming calls from BudgetPhone.nl

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sun Jul 10 11:55:25 MST 2005

On 20:42, Sun 10 Jul 05, Rene Kluwen wrote:
> Same here,
>
> Audio quality is ok. SIP registration sucks. The helpdesk makes me believe
> that it is a problem on my side: "Your asterisk doesn't respond to a sip
> request in time". But I have no problems with any other provider, except
> with Budgetphone. I am not even getting a SIP request, so how do I respond
> to it?
>
> Rene Kluwen
> Chimit

Yeah, I tried to explain it to them too several times.
They tell me the same story as they told you, and me too
doesn't see any requests.
The audio is "ok" on 80% of the calls, the other 20% is
plain horrible. Delays, echo, disconnect in middle of call.
I don't have those issues with nikotel or iax2 provider.
I'm now waiting for my new phone# with iax provider and when that
is done I will remove the budgetphone config from my system.
--
Michiel van Baak
http://michiel.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info