[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SPA-841 Volume Oscillation Problem

Javier Ergas jergas at gmx.net
Thu Jul 7 15:52:06 MST 2005

Hi all,

The problem is on the volume of the voice sent by the SPA-841. I think the
echo cancel algorithm sets a limit to the microphone when detects sounds or
noise from the earphone. This problem generates an oscillation on the voice
volume sent by the phone and even turns it off completely for very little
lapses of time making the communication very uncomfortable. I manage three
different implementations with Asterisk and Sipura SPA-841 on different
clients and network topologies, and on every one we are experiencing the
same situation.

Thanks,

jergas