[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SPA-841 Volume Oscillation Problem

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Thu Jul 7 22:23:01 MST 2005

Greetings,

I'm experiencing the same problem. It manifests itself mostly in noisy
environments - as soon as there is some increase of the ambient noise
the volume in the headpiece or the "speakerphone" decreases immediately,
and starts to randomly increase/decrease for some time after the ambient
noise gets low. This is 100% repeatable if you start the conversation by
using speakerphone. As soon as you switch to the handset, the defect
disappears. Now the problem is that 5% of calls via headset have the
same problem.

I am using the latest firmware for the SPA-841.