[Asterisk-Users] Re: Braodvoice - UK Non Geographic Numbers

Russell Horn albanach at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:55:28 MST 2005

Broadvoice could connect to non geographic numbers without difficulty
until the fourth week of May 2005.

I can call non-geographic numbers from my land line in the US, my
mobile phone and from any calling card I have tried.  This isn't an
issue with BT but with broadvoice and those they contract to supply
connections to the UK PSTN.