[Asterisk-Users] Re: Braodvoice - UK Non Geographic Numbers

Gavin Hamill gdh at laterooms.com
Thu Jul 7 12:17:49 MST 2005

On Thursday 07 July 2005 19:55, Russell Horn wrote:

> I can call non-geographic numbers from my land line in the US, my
> mobile phone and from any calling card I have tried.  This isn't an
> issue with BT but with broadvoice and those they contract to supply
> connections to the UK PSTN.

<nod> If BroadVoice don't let you call national rate numbers, then use a
second ITSP for those routes, or switch completely. They're cheap and nasty,
but they do use IAX...

http://www.call1899.co.uk/voip.php
http://www.call1899.co.uk/voiprates.php

No signup fee, no contract, cheap rates, lukewarm reliability :) Suck it and
see - better than no service at all.

Cheers,
Gavin.