[Asterisk-Users] asterisk and wireless on site personal paging system

Frank Sautter asterisk at sautter.com
Thu Jul 7 08:04:35 MST 2005

hi patrick,

Patrick schrieb:
> Did you try contacting the vendor of the base stations to see if they
> have a EuroISDN firmware update? My Eicon Diva Server BRI card supports
> the 1TR6 protocol. The firmware can be found here:
> ftp://ftp.isdn4linux.org/pub/isdn4linux/utils/eicon/firmware/
> Perhaps AVM supports 1TR6 too.

yes, eicon diva server supports (we also have one here) but i was not
able to load the capi drivers upon the 1TR6 stack?!?
the next problem would be, that we need a isdn interface in NT mode,
which is (to my knowledge) only possible with the cologne chip cards
(junghanns / beronet).
so i think we need an new solutions with the old wireless pagers.

is there anybody who has experience with http://www.ascom.com/ws ?