[Asterisk-Users] asterisk and wireless on site personal paging system

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 7 04:46:46 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 11:21 +0200, Frank Sautter wrote:
[snip]
> the problem is, that the currently operative base station uses 4 ISDN
> BRI interfaces. But the protocol is old germany 1TR6 (and not EuroISDN).

Did you try contacting the vendor of the base stations to see if they
have a EuroISDN firmware update? My Eicon Diva Server BRI card supports
the 1TR6 protocol. The firmware can be found here:
ftp://ftp.isdn4linux.org/pub/isdn4linux/utils/eicon/firmware/
Perhaps AVM supports 1TR6 too.

> - does anybody know of a pager base station with an SIP interface?
> - does anybody know of a pager base station with an EuroISDN interface?

Nope.

Regards,
Patrick