[Asterisk-Users] ETSI or QSIG

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Wed Jul 6 08:02:45 MST 2005

Thanks for the help.
I also have a Eicon Diva Server BRI and I know it can be used with
chan_capi and asterisk, but the QSIG configuration is not direct.

Of course I googled before asking to the list and I didnt found any
direct explanation if QSIG is supported.
Voip-info.org sais that zapata.conf is for configuration of Digium cards....
I also searched the list for previous statments about QSIG and I read
that it isnt fully supported.

If you re using an Eicon Diva Server BRI, what are you using to connect?
ETSI, QSIG or someting else?

Thanks
João