[Asterisk-Users] ETSI or QSIG

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 6 07:42:41 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 15:05 +0100, Joao Pereira wrote:
> Hello to all,
> Does Asterisk support QSIG? and the configuration is in capi.conf?
> and if it supports it, do you have samples of the configuration?

QSIG is not an option in capi.conf. It is an option in the configuration
of my Eicon Diva Server BRI card which is used by chan_capi & asterisk.
So I guess you could use it to connect to the Siemens.
I don't have a sample config.

> But does Asterisk supports QSIG?

Yes.

Obviously you could have googled for this info yourself. You may want to
do that first next time you have a question...

Set signalling to qsig in zapata.conf:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2005-February/091109.html
Other info:
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+config+zapata.conf