[Asterisk-Users] ETSI or QSIG

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 6 09:03:11 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 16:02 +0100, Joao Pereira wrote:
> Voip-info.org sais that zapata.conf is for configuration of Digium cards....

Yup you need a T1/E1 card for qsig stuff in zapata.conf. Don't know how
it is done with an Eicon Diva Server card, if possible at all.

> I also searched the list for previous statments about QSIG and I read
> that it isnt fully supported.

Can't really tell as I don't have any experience with hooking up a PBX
through qsig.

> If you re using an Eicon Diva Server BRI, what are you using to connect?
> ETSI, QSIG or someting else?

I use my Eicon Diva Server card to hook up my ISDN/BRI line through ETSI
and capi.conf to asterisk.

Regards,
Patrick