[Asterisk-Users] ETSI or QSIG

Joao Pereira joao.pereira at fccn.pt
Wed Jul 6 07:05:11 MST 2005

Hello to all,
Does Asterisk support QSIG? and the configuration is in capi.conf?
and if it supports it, do you have samples of the configuration?

I had my Asterisk connecting to a Siemens PBX with ETSI and it was
working fine, but peolpe said to me that QSIG could implement more
features and turn the calls between the two systems transparent for the
users. And I read that QSIG could take the caller name and doesnt need
to have a dialtone when is doing the system crossing.
But does Asterisk supports QSIG? What are people using to connect
Asterisk with the PBXs? QSIG, ETSI or something else?

Thanks

João