[Asterisk-Users] how to set language in capi

pellegrini at frameweb.it pellegrini at frameweb.it
Wed Jul 6 07:56:35 MST 2005

thank you !
I solved by myself in a different (slightly different) way
Now I understand why my first solution didn't work: I didn't put the _ in
front of the .

thank you again,

Andrea

             Patrick
             <asterisk at puzzled
             .xs4all.nl>                                                To
             Sent by:                  Asterisk Users Mailing List -
             asterisk-users-bo         Non-Commercial Discussion
             unces at lists.digiu         <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
             m.com                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/07/2005 16.21          Re: [Asterisk-Users] how to set
                                       language in capi

             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 15:51 +0200, pellegrini at frameweb.it wrote:
> I found a german forum, and it seems to be a common problem ( I don't
> undertand a lot of german, anyway)
> ( cfr:  http://www.ip-phone-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17639)
> I also try  to put
> exten => .,1,SetLanguage(it)
> in some places, but no result

According to that forum it should work with SetLanguage in a context
that covers incoming calls from the ISDN card:

[incomingisdntrunk]
exten => _.,1,SetLanguage(it)
exten => _.,2,<something>

Notice  ^^^ (the "_" in front of the ".")
Make sure you have your italian voice prompts installed correctly.

Regards,
Patrick

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: