[Asterisk-Users] HDLC bad FCS

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Mon Jul 4 16:56:02 MST 2005

I believe that you need to analyze the packets at your provider site. They
should be able to do that. Is your HDLC located on your location or on your
provider. This test should be done where Asterisk is running, because is
where the problem is reported.

Start to look for Line Analyzers for HDLC, in order to check BER.

If BER is high enough, then the problem is internal on your server.

Regards,

Carlos Alperin
Senior System Engineer
Seneca Communications, LLC