[Asterisk-Users] HDLC bad FCS

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Mon Jul 4 17:09:46 MST 2005

I think I need some help here. I didn't understand much of what you just said there.

I though HDLC was a Layer 2 protocol? How can it have a "location"? FCS is a frame check sequence.. right? So I'm getting data out of sequence (or
frames are missing from the sequence?)

My gear is in a data centre, with the DMS-100 switch in the next room. Does this help?

What is BER?