[Asterisk-Users] IAX outgoing redundancy

Brian Dingman bdingman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:46:32 MST 2005

So when should you receive a NOANSWER back? Doesn't that imply you are
using DIAL with a timeout value? Otherwise I can't see how you would
ever get there.

I agree with you about LiveVoip. They claim to be an Asterisk service
provider but anytime you have a problem they tell you that asterisk is
full of bugs and not their only supported platform.