[Asterisk-Users] IAX outgoing redundancy

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Jan 28 00:21:36 MST 2005

On January 27, 2005 11:20 pm, Brian Dingman wrote:
> To combat this problem you will want to change the following line to
> actually do something:
> exten => dial-NOANSWER,1,Hangup

That's a *large* failure on LiveVoip's part, IMO.  If I get a NOANSWER back I
don't *want* to do anything -- there was no answer so I don't want to try to
dial out again through another provider.

I've tried pretty much every VOIP provider out there... nufone (for me) has
been the absolute best.  I've *never* had any of this bullshit I'm seeing on
the list like I am with the Broadvoice and LiveVoip type providers.  it just
effing works.

-A.