[Asterisk-Users] Adit 600

Daniel Nyström daniel.nystrom at westel.se
Fri Jan 28 00:46:51 MST 2005

I've just ordered an Adit 600 w/ 5xFXS cards and one CMG cards.
As of my discussion with CarrierAccess, it seems to work great.
I've also begun an configuration (mgcp.conf) until it arrives, and also there it seems to have great capabilities.
There are alot of data sheets and information of all Adit 600 pieces on the CarrierAccess website.
Take a look at those and see if it fits your needs.