[Asterisk-Users] Adit 600

Chad Whitten chadwick at eipi.net
Thu Jan 27 09:03:57 MST 2005

have you tried contacting carrier access to see if they have a config for
asterisk and the adit 600?  when we needed to hook an adit to our softswitch,
they provided a config for both ends that worked flawlessly.

i can give you the config off our adit and tell you what mgcp parameters we
have enabled on our softswitch if that would help.