[Asterisk-Users] IAX outgoing redundancy

Brian Dingman bdingman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 21:20:48 MST 2005

Just as an fyi.. one of the problems I am having with LiveVoip and my
guess is that some of you are also is that the LiveVoip call starts
making progress but for whatever reason it comes back and says nobody
available.

To combat this problem you will want to change the following line to
actually do something:
exten => dial-NOANSWER,1,Hangup