[Asterisk-Users] Simple problem - call another phone on Busy

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Wed Jan 26 12:27:52 MST 2005

I'm trying to understand the logic behind n+101 priority.

I have the following setting:
exten => 1,1,Dial(${phone1},20,r)
exten => 1,102,Dial(${phone2},20,r)

If I press talk button (my phone is busy) it jumps to priority 102 and
dial my second phone; so it works (that is what I want).

However, when I'm making call over VOIP and try to call IN over POTS, I
can only hear a shot beep on phone1 (indicating I have a call waiting)
but my second phone2 will not ring; WHY?

It would seem to me that in both cases when I press "talk button" or
"make call" my phone is busy so why in second case it doesn't jumps to
priority 102?

--
#Joseph