[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 Message Light on multiple phones

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Wed Jan 26 08:57:34 MST 2005

  That makes sense since the MWI "function" is tied to the mailbox.
The arrival of the NOTIFY message with the Content-Type of
application/simple-message-summary and with the parameter
Messages-Waiting:  set to "yes" or "no" would toggle the MWI
accordingly.  I'm assuming you drive this with the
externnotify command in voicemail.conf??

_Steve