[Asterisk-Users] ParkAndAnnounce +${ALERT_INFO}

Edwin Horton edhorton at navcorp.com
Wed Jan 26 07:42:40 MST 2005

I am trying to use the _ALERT_INFO variable with ParkAndAnnounce.  My idea
was to have the phone, a Polycom IP500 auto answer so you could hear the
annoucement of the parked extension over the speaker.  This variable works
fine with the normal Dial application, but seems to be ignored by
ParkAndAnnounce.  I am not knowledgable enough to know if this is normal
operation, but a syntax error at my side.  Also, is it possiple to include
multiple SIP extensions in ParkAndAnnounce just as in the Dial application.
I tried the SIP/1001&SIP/1002 context, but it was interpreted as a bad
extension by ParkAndAnnounce.  Thanks.
Ed Horton