[Asterisk-Users] Re: Howto Setup TFTP server on Linux for Cisco 7960

Martin Roy mroy at mac.com
Wed Jan 26 08:24:34 MST 2005

Oops forgot to give the second link... here it is :
http://www.wheely-bin.co.uk/cisco/

For people requesting SIP images for Cisco phones there's a few link
where you can get them here's 2 I found :

http://www.m4tr1xx.de/cisco/          (there's SIP 6.3, 7.0 and 7.1 there)

http://ns.goodgrief.com/voice-comm/      (there's 2.x,3.x and 4.x there
but the 4 didn't seem to work for me)

As weird as it might seem you can also find some on eDonkey and Kazaa if
you are willing to wait a day or so to download them...

Hope this help

Martin Roy