[Asterisk-Users] Damn DTMF Beeps on my calls

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Wed Jan 26 00:02:30 MST 2005

Well this happens a LOT when I call one particular person, not so much when
I call others.

Both sides of the call are running Sipura ATA's with * in the middle, no
termination or Zap in between at all.

It seems that when I call this person from my home address it occurs a LOT
like 1 or 2 times a minute or more at times. When I call from another
location, same ATA type but different building it doesn't happen (I don't
think).

The other caller does not here it at all, he only hears silence when I hear
the beep. It sounds EXACTLY like a key being pressed on my phone. It's not
just a beep, to answer the other posters question.

--
Start Your Own ISP!
http://www.YourOwnISP.com