[Asterisk-Users] TE110P yellow errors

Brett Murphy me at murf.net
Tue Jan 25 07:09:23 MST 2005

Hi All,

I have a TE110P in E1 mode, in a dell poweredge 250.
The 30 channel E1 supplied is from a telco in Australia, with the following
in my zaptel.conf:

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=1-15
dchan=16
bchan=17-31

(yes the provider has NOcrc4 for some reason)

After installing the latest cvs libpri and zaptel, I successfully loaded
the kernel modules.
The card is verified as not sharing an interrupt with anything else.

The problem is I continuously get yellow errors, the IRQ missed counter
goes up, and
the light on the card blinks b/w red and green.

I have verified the cabling, as it works fine in the E1 port of a cisco
router below it.

Any ideas most welcome thanks.

TIA