[Asterisk-Users] TE110P yellow errors

Brett Murphy me at murf.net
Tue Jan 25 19:20:40 MST 2005

Hi All,
I fixed the missed IRQ's with the following reference:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2004-July/054712.html

At 01:09 AM 26/01/2005, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I have a TE110P in E1 mode, in a dell poweredge 250.
>The 30 channel E1 supplied is from a telco in Australia, with the
>following in my zaptel.conf:
>
>span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
>bchan=1-15
>dchan=16
>bchan=17-31
>

>(yes the provider has NOcrc4 for some reason)
>

>After installing the latest cvs libpri and zaptel, I successfully loaded
>the kernel modules.
>The card is verified as not sharing an interrupt with anything else.
>
>The problem is I continuously get yellow errors, the IRQ missed counter
>goes up, and
>the light on the card blinks b/w red and green.
>
>I have verified the cabling, as it works fine in the E1 port of a cisco
>router below it.
>
>Any ideas most welcome thanks.
>
>TIA

All the best,
Brett Murphy
Director, Alphalink (Australia) PTY LTD
ph: +61 3 9495-9000 fax: +61 3 9486-6822
email: me at murf.net

The contents of this message may not be quoted,
copied, reproduced or published in part or in whole,
without the written authorization of Brett Murphy,
Director, Alphalink (Australia) Pty Ltd.