[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk -> static nat -> laptop w/siproxd -> cisco 7960

Jason Lixfeld jason+lists.asterisk at lixfeld.ca
Mon Jan 24 11:54:17 MST 2005

Ok, I have a 7960 that's plugged into my laptop.  my home network is
wireless so I don't have a switch anywhere to plug the phone into
directly.  I'm running siproxd on my OS X laptop and I can make
outbound calls from the 7960 fine (I guess I don't have the phone
configured to register inbound calls via SIP), but the phone isn't
registering to the asterisk box via siproxd and I can't figure out
why..

[ Asterisk ] -- Net -- [ Router w/static nat for SIP & RTP ] -- [
Laptop ] -- [ 7960 ]

Anyone using a similar configuration?