[Asterisk-Users] UPS for Asterisk

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Mon Jan 24 10:12:20 MST 2005

One word of caution in case you have X10 equipment.  I recently found out
the hard way that some of APC's newest UPS models will cause interference
with X10 signals going over the powerline.  I'm not talking about the X10
signal not going through the UPC - that would be expected.  I'm saying that
in my case it interfered with X10 signals elsewhere in the circuit the UPC
was on.  Plugging the UPC into an X10 noise filter solved the problem.

Steve