[Asterisk-Users] PRI dchannel in use? (take 2)

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Mon Jan 24 08:54:35 MST 2005

I just started getting this error today (I've gotten this error befor)
and its preventing me from having any incoming calls:

chan_zap.c:7542 pri_dchannel: Ring requested on channel 0/2 already in use
on span 1.  Hanging up owner.

PRI has been working fine. I didn't know anything was wrong until someone
came and said their DID wasn't working.
You call their DID, asterisk shows the message above and you get fast busy.

But I can make outgoing calls no prob. I'm running the latest stable
versions of libpri and zaptel and asterisk.

any ideas?
Matthew