[Asterisk-Users] PRI dchannel in use? (take 2)

izo marcin.izo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 17:18:18 MST 2005

Make sure that outgoing calls have different pattern of taking
channels then incoming calls.
If your carrier uses channels in order 1,2,3,4 use outgoing calls like 30,29,28
look at G,g switches for dial application.

This error may be caused by the fact that your telco's swich thinks that
channel  is free and asterisk didnt free the channel yet too.
Make sure you have correct signalling. And check if you hangup
after calls using Hangup() app.