[Asterisk-Users] XEON or not

Alfred Certain acertain at gecko-soft.com
Mon Jan 24 08:39:34 MST 2005

Hi Daniel,

I got better performance using Xeon for QuadPRI.

Alfred Certain Yance
GECKO

Visit: www.gecko-soft.com

Av 15 No 106 50 Of 403
Bogota D.C. - Colombia
Tel: +1 6127092

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
delete all copies of this message and attachments. Thank you.