[Asterisk-Users] DIDs anywhere but here?

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon Jan 17 09:58:18 MST 2005

Jay Milk <jay at skimmilk.net> wrote:

> [...] I'd prefer to have a number somewhere outside the NANP,
> preferably an asian country. This number will (obviously) be
> low-volume (minutes/month at the most), and shouldn't cost more than
> a couple of bucks. Maybe a list member knows and/or is using one?

How about sipgate.co.uk, who dish out numbers for free? For non-UK
residents, you can choose your number from:

+49 1801 777555xxxx
+44 845 004 xxxx  ("Local")
+44 870 478 xxxx  ("National")
+44 7094 820xxx

That's probably in order of likelihood of being reachable from outside
the UK. +44 8xx is generally diallable from the civilised bits of the
world. +44 70xx may have issues.

--
PGP key ID E85DC776 - finger abuse at mooli.org.uk for full key