[Asterisk-Users] DIDs anywhere but here?

Randy merlinast at camelot.org
Mon Jan 17 10:00:05 MST 2005

Its not Asia, but for a DID in the UK, it looks like:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-VoIPUser

is a possibility.  They seem to have a maintenance window at this
exact moment, but its worth a try later on.  I have no experience with
them, just did a search on voip-info.org and they popped up.  This is a
great idea, by the way.

Randy