[Asterisk-Users] DIDs anywhere but here?

Jay Milk jay at skimmilk.net
Mon Jan 17 09:45:57 MST 2005

Are there affordable DIDs (preferably IAX) available anywhere outside
the US?  I want to use it to meet ICANN requirements for providing a
valid phone number, yet pre-empting some of the telemarketing calls my
domain registrations generate.  (Yes, I asked a similar question about
900# availability before).  I'd prefer to have a number somewhere
outside the NANP, preferably an asian country.  This number will
(obviously) be low-volume (minutes/month at the most), and shouldn't
cost more than a couple of bucks.  Maybe a list member knows and/or is
using one?