[Asterisk-Users] TDD support in Asterisk?

Andy Mell amell at cambridge.org
Sun Jan 16 05:40:38 MST 2005

I can see that Asterisk supports TDD text channels, as there is a tdd.c
file in the source, this appears to be exposed via TDD MODE in the AGI
interface?

I cant find any documentation anywhere on how to use this. Has anyone done
this? tdd.c seems to only support 45.5 baud calls.

Ideally I'd like a simple TDD answering machine, that sends "PLEASE TYPE
MESSAGE" and receives TDD calls via SIP then sends me the text in an
email.

I appreciate this is a bit of an unusual query...

Andy