[Asterisk-Users] TDM400 lost after reboot

timebandit001 at gmail.com timebandit001 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 07:37:34 MST 2005

Hi

My card is working, but when I reboot the machine, most of the times
it is not working,

I get "ztcfg: ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 1: No such device or address (6)"

To make it work again I have to shut down, remove the card, reboot so
kudzu will remove the config. shut down again, put the card back in,
reboot, now kudzu see it, I choose "Ignore" and then it's working
again (until the next reboot).

I'm on WBEL 3.0 and the card is not sharing is IRQ.

Is anybody else having this problem ?

When kudzu see it (as a Jens Schoenfeld Intel 537), what should I choose ?

Is there something I can do to prevent this from happening ?

Thanks