[Asterisk-Users] XTen-eyeBeam one way video w/asterisk

VOIP Consultant c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Fri Jan 14 09:39:07 MST 2005

Hello-

I'm using asterisk as my sip proxy, and eyebeam on either side. Video is
working properly on both systems (locally).

However, when calling the remote user, only one side sees video (there
aren't any errors reported in either eyebeam or asterisk).

>From investigating it appears that the video portion is being handled by
re-invite, and for some reason it isn't working properly in both directions.

I have tried this with different audio codecs with no difference. Any help
would be appreciated.

Regards,