[Asterisk-Users] PRI concentrator

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Fri Jan 14 09:06:34 MST 2005

Here is what I am looking for: picture a cisco catalyst switch. (or any
24port rackmount switch thats 1U).
Plug into ports 1-23, a single PRI.
Plug a 100Megabit (or gigabit) ethernet cable into Port 24 that goes
directly to asterisk.

Now you have 1 cable to/from asterisk that can handle all 23 pri's. kinda
like a channel bank for FX but for PRI.

got anything like that?

-Matthew