[Asterisk-Users] Call Screening

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Fri Jan 14 03:29:28 MST 2005

Adam Robins wrote:
> I would like to apply the app_dial macro patch referenced in:
>
> http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=2905
>
> To my stable version of Asterisk:
>
> Asterisk CVS-v1-0-12/21/04-14:14:46 built by root at S-ATL-PB01 on a i686
> running Linux.
>
> Mantis has 5 attached patch files.  It looks like the first two are for
> app_dial and the next three are for pbx.c.
>
> Can someone please tell me am I supposed to apply all of these?  Just
> the last one?  Thanks.

The patches are for CVS-HEAD.

They will not work with STABLE.

You could read the patches and the source code and try to manually merge
the changes, although backporting it would probably require at least a
little C knowledge.

The other option would be to run CVS-HEAD.  This would however not be
recommended for a production system.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell