[Asterisk-Users] Call Screening

Adam Robins arobins at PharmaCentra.com
Thu Jan 13 08:52:44 MST 2005

I would like to apply the app_dial macro patch referenced in:

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=2905

To my stable version of Asterisk:

Asterisk CVS-v1-0-12/21/04-14:14:46 built by root at S-ATL-PB01 on a i686
running Linux.

Mantis has 5 attached patch files.  It looks like the first two are for
app_dial and the next three are for pbx.c.

Can someone please tell me am I supposed to apply all of these?  Just
the last one?  Thanks.

Adam

The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete this message and its attachments, if any.