[Asterisk-Users] Queue Log Parser

Ben Merrills ben at griffin.com
Thu Jan 13 09:03:48 MST 2005

I don't know if anyone noticed my post a few months ago on the
asterisk-user mailing list, but I've been writing a queue log parser. I
was wondering if anyone had any queue_logs (the bigger the better) that
I would use as sample data? I would of course be willing to post the
stats up for the people who send me their sample logs.

Post them to me off list, and please tell me if you are willing to have
your data posted (in stat form) for demo purposes.

Ben